This turnkey, four-station rotary indexing assembly machine drives multiple fasteners simultaneously.
The X-Y cartesian robot has a mounted screwdriving head for multiple vertical drive locations.
A horizontal drive spindle targets a single fastener installation with each index of the rotary dial table.
Torque and angle control fastening data are recorded for each screw drive location.
The Visumatic Advant-edge
• Cartesian Robot
for X-Y positioning
Sensor package controls the drive
Reliable long duty cycle components
- Extreme repeatability and accuracy
- High bearing surface area
Horizontal, vertical or inverted applications
Easy loading and unloading for the
Simplicity of maintenance
4-Station rotary indexing table
• Backed by the strongest guarantee in the business
• Our highly trained technical service team can be
on-site within 24 hours
• We provide detailed assembly machine technical manuals
• Our staff can be "on the same page" with you with just
a phone call
Visumatic cartesian robot systems are designed for your part, with the
right choice of:
• Driver Motor: Pneumatic,
AC or DC Electric Torque Control
• Nosepiece: Jaw, Finder-Jaw, Mini, or Nut-Jaw
• Feeder Escapement: Standard, Nut, Siamese, Cam, or Finger
Cartesian Robot. Easy Load. X-Y Positioning.